From a tech incubator for small business start-ups, to co-working space, loft space, & conventional offices, there are plenty options for you to work in the city center of Athens.
Think about the synergistic benefits of office space walking distance from the UGA's historic North Campus, governmental buildings, the Athens Clarke County courthouse, business services, and a spectrum of restaurants, cafes, retailers, and organizations.
Nurturing local start-ups, FourAthens offers convenient downtown co-working spaces with the added benefit of collaboration with other entrepreneurs. You can teach or attend classes, participate in pitch sessions, and bounce ideas off co-workers doing amazing things with tech and conventional business launches.
Another option is to work in one of downtown's historic buildings that have been renovated with state-of-the-art technology and prime office amenities. Architecturally interesting commercial spaces with lots of character and convenience. At the heart of the central business district.
Downtown Athens: It's all here.
Downtown Job Openings
- 909 Broad Apartments Community Ambassador
- Native America Gallery Sales Associate
- Lululemon Educator
- Docebo Learning and Support Specialist
- Docebo Software Implementation Specialist
- J Crew Mercantile Seasonal Sales Associate
- Graduate Athens Accounting Clerk
- Graduate Athens Spa Receptionist
- IronWorks at Graduate Athens Part-Time Barista ($8/hr + tips)
- Graduate Athens Banquet Server
- Graduate Athens Dishwasher
- Graduate Athens Security Officer
- Graduate Athens Part Time Room Attendant
- Graduate Athens Housekeeping Person
- Insomnia Cookies Campus Marketing Representative
- Insomnia Cookies - AM Delivery Driver
- Wing Zone - Driver
- VoxPro Customer Support Specialist
- VoxPro Account Executive